The Spring 2017 UEFI Plugfest was held March 28-30 in Nanjing, China this year. The presentations are now available for download! (below) Unlike past years’ plugfests, there are no video recordings of the proceedings. (if someone has them, please leave a comment below!) There are, however, the slide decks in .PDF format.
Here are the links to the presentations given at the Spring 2017 plugfest:
- State of UEFI - Mark Doran (Intel)
- Keynote: China Information Technology Ecosystem - Guangnan Ni (Chinese Academy of Engineering).
- (note: this presentation is in Chinese)
- The Role of UEFI Technologies Play in ARM Platform Architecture - Dong Wei (ARM)
- ARM Server’s Firmware Security - Zhixiong (Jonathan) Zhang, Cavium
- SMM Protection in EDK II - Jiewen Yao (Intel)
- Server RAS and UEFI CPER - Mao Lucia and Spike Yuan (Intel)
- A More Secure and Better User Experience for OS-based Firmware Update - David Liu (Phoenix)
- UEFI and IoT: Best Practices in Developing IoT Firmware Solutions - Hawk Chen (Byosoft)
- Establishing and Protecting a Chain of Trust with UEFI - David Chen (Insyde)
- Implementation of Hypervisor in UEFI Firmware - Kangkang Shen (Huawei)
- Lessons Learned from Implementing a Wi-Fi and BT Stack - Tony Lo (AMI)
- UEFI Development Anti-Patterns - Chris Stewart (HP)